About Rhema Family Church
Welcome to Rhema Family Church!
Welcome to Rhema Family Church!
Whatever your age or background, there’s a place for you to connect here.
“Rhema” means “the Spoken Word of God”
As you connect with God through His written Word, and with Jesus the living Word, your life will be impacted for good. As you connect with each other you will find purpose and a place to belong.
Meet Our Pastors
Tony & Patsy Cameneti
Rhema Family Church was established in 2009 by Tony and Patsy Cameneti. They were called by God to amplify God’s Word in the nation of Australia. They have lived and worked in many different cultures and nations and have seen just how the Good News of Jesus has the power to impact individual lives, families, generations and every culture and nation.
Who We Are
We see a family church of every demographic with an aim to reach the lost and to equip the believer with the Word of God; a place where people’s gifts are activated and where creativity flows freely, with prayer and worship that is fuelled by the Spirit and founded on the Word of God.
Save – save the lost
Establish – establish the saved
Train – Train the Established
Send – Send the trained
what we believe
Jesus Christ, the Son of God, was manifested to undo the work of the devil. He gave His life and shed His blood to redeem and restore man back to God (Rom. 5:14; Rom. 3:10; Rom. 3:23; 1 John 3:8). Jesus, the Son of God, is the Word flesh-covered, the One Begotten, and has existed with the Father from the beginning (John 1:1; John 1:1 8; John 1:14).
The Holy Spirit not only is the power and presence of God – He IS God. He is the one who convicts the unbeliever of sin and reveals Jesus to us in salvation. His role, as described by Jesus, is to comfort, to guide, to teach and to empower a Christian for living and ministry. One of the evidences of the filling or Baptism in the Holy Spirit is the gift of “tongues” or our heavenly prayer language. (John 15:26).
Marriage between a man and a woman is a further reflection of God’s love towards mankind as expressed in Jesus Christ and His church. (Genesis 2:22-24 & Matthew 19:4-6) (Eph. 2:8).
Salvation is God’s plan to restore humans to relationship with Him. This restoration – the New Birth – can only be found in accepting Jesus and the work He did on the cross. The New Birth is necessary to all people, and when received, gives eternal life (2 Cor. 7:10; I John 5:12; John 3:3-5).
When we are born again, Jesus makes us righteous. We are in right standing with God. This means we no longer need to have any sense of shame or guilt. Righteousness also empowers us as believers to boldly come to God and use what He has given us in Salvation.
Sanctification means the separation from our old way of living to the new life and purpose we have in Jesus. It is a definite, yet progressive work of grace, commencing at the time of the new birth, and continuing until we see Jesus when we die or at His return. (Heb. 12:14; 1Thess. 5:23; 2 Peter 3:18; 2 Cor. 3:18; Phil. 3:12-14; 1 Cor. 1:30).
HEALING & WHOLENESS
Salvation is not limited to eternal life with God in heaven. It also includes abundance or “wholeness” in every area of our lives – spirit, soul and body. This means we can receive from God, not only the New Birth but healing for our body, favour in our social relationships, provision and abundance in our financial affairs, and peace and well-being in our mental and emotional life. Jesus has given every believer authority over the works of the devil (satan) and a seat of spiritual authority with Jesus far above all rule and the works of darkness. (Mark 16:18; James 5:14-15; 1 Peter 2:24; Matt. 8:17; Isa. 53:4, 5).
EVANGELISM & ETERNITY
This truth about eternity, propels us to share the Good News of the Gospel of Jesus to every person. (Heb. 9:27; Rev. 19:20). Jesus has given us – the Church – this commission.
The believer can also receive baptism in the Holy Spirit as promised in Acts 2:39. This is a full emersion in the Holy Spirit, with the purpose of empowerment to be a witness and the expression of speaking in tongues – our heavenly language.
THE SECOND COMING OF JESUS
TITHES AND OFFERINGS
Tithing, however signifies to us the first and best portion of all our income. We commit to give what belongs to God. This is given as acknowledgement that He is God and is given to Him as an act of worship.
Our Core Values
We Model and Live These Values By:
LIVING THE WORD OF GOD
- Putting the Word of God first in everything
- Living by faith in the way we walk, talk and live
- Being consistent in speaking, singing and living what we believe the Word of God teaches
RESPONDING TO THE HOLY SPIRIT
- Recognising the Holy Spirit and His leading
- Valuing and working with the gifts and operations of the Holy Spirit
- Valuing the operation of the Holy Spirit in the life of every believer, not just publicly but in every-day life.
WALKING IN LOVE
- Living a life of Love towards others according to 1 Corinthians 13:4-8
- Not holding grudges nor being involved in gossip or strife
- Showing honour and respect those both in and outside the Church
- Demonstrating a heart of love by giving; both to the work of the ministry and to each other
- Exercising and activating the right and responsibility of prayer for every believer
- Giving value to Spirit-filled and Spirit-led prayer and worship
- Honouring God in worship and response to God’s love
- Holding fast to the family unit as demonstrated in the New Testament
- Value the family of God within the Body of Christ
- Exercising warmth, friendliness and developing connectedness
- Practicing hospitality as instructed in the Epistles (Hebrews 13:2 & 1 Peter 4:9)
OPERATING IN EXCELLENCE
- Living as Jesus did – Christ-like character
- Seeking the honour of God above the honour of man
- Willingness to learn new skills and help in any area to get the job done
- Attendance and commitment that demonstrates a heart for the ministry
- Ensuring quality and integrity in everything we do
WORKING IN TEAMS
- Build teams in order to grow the work and build the Body
- Help people to fulfil their potential
- Spread the workload and maximise fruitfulness
- Teach, train and replicate yourself and Jesus in others
8:30am & 10:00am
19 Tolmer Place / PO Box 1648
Springwood, Qld 4127
+61 7 3208 6640